Hi,

I've encountered the following behavior. Code like 'set(FOO#[[bar]]
1)' is parsed fine by cmake, but for the code 'set(FOO #[[bar]]1)'
cmake reports:

  Syntax Error in cmake code at column 13

  Argument not separated from preceding token by whitespace.

Is this by design or just an omission? As for me either separation
should be required on both sides of bracket comment or it should allow
to omit separation on both sides too.

 Volo Zyko