Am 27. April 2017 10:43:50 MESZ schrieb Louis-Paul CORDIER
<lp.cord...@dynamixyz.com>:
>This steps are tedious and I'm wondering if there is a mechanism that
>exists or that have to be imagined to make the DLL nightmare end.

I use BundleUtilities to achieve the copying of DLL files to the installation
directory. The main problem for this is to enumerate the needed directories.

I use the same for copying DLL files to the output directory to ease debugging.

The advantage is the inspection of the exe for really needed DLL files. This
AUTOMATICALLY handles the case debug vs. release.

HS