Hi

Unfortunately you are going to need to provide more information to
help track down the issue. We currently have machines that verify
2015/8.0 and 2013/7.5 properly work (
https://open.cdash.org/index.php?project=CMake&filtercount=1&showfilters=1&field1=buildname&compare1=63&value1=CUDA
)

Can you please provide run from the build directory cmake
--system-information <file> and send the results?