Hi all,

I'm getting an error trying to use CPack to create a macOS DragNDrop
package. I tried to search for this message in the ML archives and
elsewhere but wasn't able to find any conclusive solution, so I'm hoping
someone with more experience with CPack may be able to help. My environment
is:

macOS 10.13
cmake/cpack 3.9.1

The output I'm getting is:

CPack: Create package using DragNDrop
CPack: Install projects
CPack: - Install project: SuperCollider
CPack: -   Install component: Runtime
CPack: -   Install component: Unspecified
CPack: Create package
CPack Error: Error executing: /usr/bin/hdiutil convert
"/Users/brianheim/git/supercollider/build/_CPack_Packages/OSX/DragNDrop/temp.dmg"
-format UDBZ -imagekey zlib-level=9 -o
"/Users/brianheim/git/supercollider/build/_CPack_Packages/OSX/DragNDrop/SuperCollider-3.9.dev-OSX/SuperCollider-3.9.dev-OSX.dmg"
CPack Error: Error compressing disk image.
CPack Error: Problem compressing the directory
CPack Error: Error when generating package: SuperCollider

The output with --debug is here:
https://gist.github.com/brianlheim/de692727fb0fc1ef629baf9f2c89d89b

And the contents of my CPackConfig.cmake file are here:
https://gist.github.com/brianlheim/6d40b5c6b047b1a18e1160715aa163c7

This is a somewhat legacy project, so it's possible this used to work on an
earlier version of CMake. I wouldn't know what version to compare it to,
though.

Thanks in advance.

-Brian