Hello all,

I’m running into unexpected behavior when using CTest.

First, I define the list of tests that I want to run in my CMakeLists.txt:

https://github.com/acgetchell/CDT-plusplus/blob/develop/CMakeLists.txt#L151
<https://github.com/acgetchell/CDT-plusplus/blob/develop/CMakeLists.txt#L151>

However, it generates two extra tests:

┌─[adam][hapkido][±][develop {1} ✓][~/CDT-plusplus/build]
└─▪ ctest -N
Test project /Users/adam/CDT-plusplus/build
  Test  #1: cdt-gv
  Test  #2: build_target_cdt-gv
  Test  #3: CDT-Usage
  Test  #4: CDT-3Donly
  Test  #5: CDT-Simplices
  Test  #6: CDT-Timeslices
  Test  #7: CDT-3Dtriangle
  Test  #8: CDT-MinimalS3
  Test  #9: CDT-S3Runs
  Test #10: CDT-unit-tests

Total Tests: 10

I’d like to get rid of these first two autogenerated tests, because #1 fails.
Where/how are these being generated/defined?

I’m aware that I can just filter using ctest -E, but I’d like to make it easy
for the other contributors (and my CI) by making `ctest` just work.

Thanks for any pointers.

Cheers,
Adam
--