-
Dane, good luck to you and I will keep you in my prayers.  I will
miss your pictures posted everyday, and will be watching for new ones
in the future.
I was at MDACC on January 5 and I was very impressed with everything
there.  I will be going to Dr. Faderl every 6 months now.  I am
awaiting the resutls of my cytogenics testing.
Is your carringbridge site posted under the links section?  I would
like to follow your progress.  Best wishes to you and your family.

Shari from Kansas

-- In CML@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Finally have my schedule from MDACC for the transplant.
>
> I start workups on Jan 24th.
> I will be admitted on Feb 2nd to start the chemo
> "Day 0" is Feb 8th.
>
> My sister will have her marrow harvested on Feb 8th as well.  They
> are doing what I believe is called a "Fresh Infusion".  Good, I
like
> my bone marrow nice and warm.  :o)
>
> Lucky to have a matching sib for a donor and a loving wife to act
as
> caregiver.  Thanks for all your kind entries at the Caring Bridge
> Site.
>
> I'm ready to go, but if I were to tell you that I wasn't afraid,
I'd
> be lying.
>
> dt

'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0iazvD/5WnJAA/xGEGAA/8zSolB/TM

New! Sign up for local CML support group meetings in your local community at
http://cml.meetup.com

Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of
hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and
commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com

CML (Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Support List)
Change To No Mail/Web: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Change To Digest: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Change To Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List Help: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CML Group Web Site http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CML