   Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 23:21:58 +0000
   From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CML Update

Hi you all. I had a good appointment with Dr. List at Moffit Center in
Tampa. He is a very nice doctor. He listen and answer my questions and
concerns. He said that the two new drugs in the pipeline have a lot of hopes
for CML's. I asked him what's my option to achieve PCRU.He said that
increasing  Gleevec dosage may help. Before I have to increase my dosage, he
want it me to wait for three months after he learned that I will have to be
treated for high Cholestrol with Lipitor. He explained that both drugs
(Gleevec and Lipitor) attack same statin in the liver which may increase
Gleevec effect.
He also advise me to double my water pills to reduce water retention. I did
my BMP and QPCR Test there. No pain. It was a great experience. Can't wait
to hear my results.
Lisa I am so sorry as I had to leave Tampa right after my test. My son
decide to drive me back home so I rest. My next appt is on March 30. I wish
than to have a better plan to meet with you. Love to you all Teresa T dxd
1/2003 CCR 7/03

[This message contained attachments]

---

'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0iazvD/5WnJAA/xGEGAA/8zSolB/TM

New! Sign up for local CML support group meetings in your local community at
http://cml.meetup.com

Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of
hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and
commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com

CML (Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Support List)
Change To No Mail/Web: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Change To Digest: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Change To Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List Help: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CML Group Web Site http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CML