God Bless your heart Barbara. Do not forget GOD IS GREAT.

Teresa T

I'm sorry to go on but this trisomy 8 thing's driving me mad.  I
can't sleep nor eat and all I do is think about it.  I know that
some have you have seen it come and go but I've got it in 60% of my
cells and I keep thinking what if....?  I haven't had much luck in
life - my Mum died of lung cancer when she was 44, my dad's an
alcoholic and my eldest child's mentally handicapped.  When I got my
CCR result I found it too good to be true, now 2 weeks later I get
this news.  What's happened to Elizabeth in the UK only reinforces
these feelings.  I know that I shouldn't be saying all this with
Elizabeth so ill in hospital but I've got a huge lump in my throat
and a tight feeling in my chest.  To top it all my husband's away on
a training course for 3 days and I'm by myself with the 3 kids
trying desperately not to let them see I'm worried.  I'm so sorry to
keep going on, but I had to get this out of my system,
Barbara

New! Sign up for local CML support group meetings in your local community at http://cml.meetup.com

Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com

CML (Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Support List)
Change To No Mail/Web: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Change To Digest: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Change To Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List Help: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CML Group Web Site http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CML

New! Sign up for local CML support group meetings in your local community at http://cml.meetup.com

Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com

CML (Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Support List)
Change To No Mail/Web: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Change To Digest: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Change To Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List Help: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CML Group Web Site http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CML