--- In CML@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Meunier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Barbara,
Please, take it easy....I know that it is a difficult time for you
now. Many of us can relate and understand because we have all had
our difficult challenges.  This is my second round with cancer.  My
first time was 7 or 8 years ago....after surgery,radiation and some
difficult days, I won the match.  Now I am dealing with CML for the
past three plus years.  The secret for me is my faith...I wish that
I could share a portion of it with you.  The next best thing for me
is to pray for you so that you can receive the peace that God has
shared with me these past years.  No one promised us a trouble free
adventure through this life.....but we can all share your burden at
this difficult time.  Please be open to receive.
Take care till we can communicate again.  Hope you have a more
restful night and can get some sleep, your body and mine needs the
rest so it can deal with the healing of your CML.

Regards,
Jim Beck  - Pennsylvania USA
dx 8/2001

> I'm sorry to go on but this trisomy 8 thing's driving me mad.  I
> can't sleep nor eat and all I do is think about it.  I know that
> some have you have seen it come and go but I've got it in 60% of
my
> cells and I keep thinking what if....?  I haven't had much luck in
> life - my Mum died of lung cancer when she was 44, my dad's an
> alcoholic and my eldest child's mentally handicapped.  When I got
my
> CCR result I found it too good to be true, now 2 weeks later I get
> this news.  What's happened to Elizabeth in the UK only reinforces
> these feelings.  I know that I shouldn't be saying all this with
> Elizabeth so ill in hospital but I've got a huge lump in my throat
> and a tight feeling in my chest.  To top it all my husband's away
on
> a training course for 3 days and I'm by myself with the 3 kids
> trying desperately not to let them see I'm worried.  I'm so sorry
> keep going on, but I had to get this out of my system,
> Barbara

Give the gift of life to a sick child.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/3iazvD/6WnJAA/xGEGAA/8zSolB/TM

New! Sign up for local CML support group meetings in your local community at
http://cml.meetup.com

Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of
hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and
commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com

CML (Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Support List)
Change To No Mail/Web: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Change To Digest: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Change To Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List Help: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CML Group Web Site http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CML