> Interested in:
>  - firm's geographic footprint
>  - specialized areas of expertise (e.g. content analysis, workflow analysis,
> DM vs. WCM, etc.)
>  - typical client engagement length
>  - names of principal(s) and size of firm
>  - government experience, if any
>
> Not interested in:
>  - firms that conduct or manage actual systems implementations.

Perhaps I'm just showing my ignorance here, but why
would you specifically exclude companies which
have relevant experience in manage or conduct ('use'?)
the systems they'd recommend?  Perhaps I'm just reading this wrong.

I'd understand that you don't want a list of companies who are only ever
interested in one product/technology, but excluding companies with
experience managing CMS systems would *seem* to be the opposite of what
most people would want.

--
Michael Kimsal
http://www.logicreate.com