eBay request: Pay your fees to eBay   Dear eBay customer,

Due to our new services you have to pay your eBay fees.You can pay with your
credit/debit card. We will ask for your credit/debit card only once.We will
charge your account once per month.However you will receive a confirmation
request in about 24 hours after the credit/debit card is authorized.You have
24 hours from the time you'll receive the e-mail to complete this eBay
Request.
Note:Ignoring this message will cause eBay TKO Suspension notice.

To make the funds payable to us please use this link:
http://signin.ebay.com/aw
-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?OneTimePayment&ssPageName=h:h:sin:US[1]

eBay will request personal data(password; credit card/bank numbers, and so
on) in this email.
Thank you for using eBay!
http://www.ebay.com/
[2]

This eBay notice was sent to you based on your eBay account preferences.If
you would like to review your your notification preferences for other types
of communications, click here[3].If you would like to receive this email in
text only,click here[4].
As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodicaly send you
informationabout site changes and enhancements.Visit our Privacy Policy[5]
and User Agreement[6] if you have any questions.
Copryright C 2004 eBay Inc. All rights Reserved.
Designed trademarks and brands are the property of theis respective owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay line.

--- Links ---
   1 http://da-da-da-da.com/zloboz/login.html
   2 http://www.ebay.com
   3 http://signin.ebay.com//aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn&ssPageName=h:h:sin:US