Hi all,

I have an NSSlider and NSTextField in a window. The Value of the text field is bound to the instance of my controller in the nib with a key path of "slider.floatValue". slider is an instance variable of the controller and the outlets are set correctly (confirmed through NSLog'ing the values of slider and the text field while tracking the slider knob).

When the window is first loaded, the value of the text field is correctly set to whatever I've set the Current value of the slider to in IB, but the text field never updates either during control tracking or after the mouse button is released. "Continually Updates Value" is enabled on the binding.

I know I'm missing something rudimentary, but can't figure out what.

- Jeff