He was on a Macbook Pro and I was on a Macbook. We went to a mac lab at my college and tried it on different computers to see what would happen. We assumed that my computer was the weird one. We tried it on iMacs and Power Macs and every single one had the same bug I was experiencing.

It was nice to feel like I wasn't crazy, but it did show that the error was in the code. I am pretty sure that it had something to do with the connection of our NSDocument subclass, I just can't remember what we did to fix it.

Sam McDonald
Trimonix
[EMAIL PROTECTED]