http://developer.apple.com/documentation/GraphicsImaging/Conceptual/QuartzComposer/qc_intro/chapter_1_section_1.html

Sam McDonald
Trimonix
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Feb 28, 2008, at 10:32 PM, Bridger Maxwell wrote:

Hey, Is it possible to use the Photo Booth "green screen"/chroma key effect in a Cocoa application? Can it be accessed from Quartz Composer? I searched around on the internet for a while, and couldn't find anything, so a head
start would be helpful. I am a new programmer, so unless there is an
existing framework I don't think I would be able to create this effect by
myself.

Thank You,
  Bridger Maxwell