Hello all,

  I'm trying to construct a Cocoa app that mimicks the Mail application,
with the difference
that it's not especially intended for mails : one the upper part a list of
titles, and on the lower
part exactly one title&text is shown. Double-clicking on a title in the
upper part makes the corresponding text displayed in the lower part.

 I implement the upper part as a NSTableView subclass (which I call
UneditableTableView), with one column and all rows uneditable (by setting
the tableView:shouldEditTableColumn:row:
method to always return NO in the delegate). That main app controller
a signature of signature -(void)updateLowerPartAfterSelectionInUpperPart
that makes the lower part display
the text associated to the title just selected. Finally, in some place in
my code
I have the line

   [uneditableTableView
setDoubleAction:@selector(updateLowerPartAfterSelectionInUpperPart:)];

  Unfortunately, this doesn't work : although the rows are indeed
uneditable and I can select
any one of them, the "updateLowerPartAfterSelectionInUpperPart" method is
never called
when I double-click on a title. Does anyone have any idea of what I should
do to fix this?

 TIA,

        Ewan