Thanks Michael for your reply. I guess I should be doing more validity checks. I'll play some more. Thanks for the suggestion.
Regards,
Jason

On 23/04/2008, at 7:57 PM, Michael Vannorsdel wrote:

At first glance I'd say it's crashing because you're not checking if scanUpToCharactersFromSet:intoString: was successful and trying to add what may be an invalid object (foundStrings) to an array.