On May 23, 2008, at 12:23 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 10:13 PM, Duncan Campbell
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey Guys - very off-topic, but is there a reason CocoaDev has gone from
1(ish) per day to every-40-minutes-or-so?

Cocoa-Dev has always been pretty high volume..

Did you change your settings away from digest mode, or were you
perhaps losing most of the messages to a spam filter previously?

Duncan's observation is accurate. I've been on digest mode (and paying attention to the issue #s) as long as I've been on this list and recently there's been an increase in the number of digests per day. But looking at the topic lists I infer it's because there's been an increase in the number of messages per day. People not in digest mode have gone from "a bunch" to "a bigger bunch" so might not notice as much as those of us who've gone from "one or two" to "5-7, sometimes in clusters."