Let me correct some of the previous.

The bound rectangle of the view contains the visibleRect.

And argument was also the same as the visibleRect.

The matrix was on a clip view and the clip view was on a scrollview.

And the scrollview is usually hidden when the window where the scroll view is located opens. When user presses a button, the scroll view scrolls at the end of the view , then the scroll view becomes visible and it's supposed to show its cells.

However, the trouble happened as I mentioned in the last message.

Thanks,
norio