I'm trying to figure out why the big hang up on needing to understand it fully. Not understanding it should not prevent you from developing applications. So why the hangup? What is the actual problem? Just set your own NSObject based app delegate as the File's Owner delegate in IB and start adding your code to it. That's really all you *need* to know.

-Matt

Matt Long
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.matthew-long.com/