On May 23, 2008, at 2:31 PM, Karl von Moller wrote:

Posted this question last night and maybe it was missed by most??!!

Hi, I'm trying to find out if it's possible to change the tool mode of an IKImageView's View programmatically? These are the tool modes provided by IKImageView's header file

IKToolModeNone;
IKToolModeMove;
IKToolModeSelect;
IKToolModeCrop;
IKToolModeRotate;
IKToolModeAnnotate;

Obviously these can be set in IB but I would like to have a single button in the user interface that would let the user cycle through the various tool options.

Can this be done?

-setCurrentToolMode:, as in

[myView setCurrentToolMode:IKToolModeSelect];

which can also be written as

myView.currentToolMode = IKToolModeSelect;

Review the documentation on ObjC-2.0 Properties to see why, even though the documentation does not list this specific method name, the object will respond to that message.