On 4 Sep 2018, at 14:30, Shane Stanley <sstan...@myriad-com.com.au> wrote:

> On 4 Sep 2018, at 11:28 pm, Alastair Houghton <alast...@alastairs-place.net>
> wrote:
>>
>> On 4 Sep 2018, at 00:19, Shane Stanley <sstan...@myriad-com.com.au> wrote:

>>> If you find one, I'd love to know what it is. I had no luck at all.
>>
>> Is the application in question sandboxed?
>
> No.

OK. Have you tried logging the path of a file in the bundle, so you can see
where it’s being read from?

If the path still says the network, what kind of network is it and are there
any caching settings or other settings you might be able to adjust? (I
remember, for instance, that, years ago, similar problems used to occur if you
were using a Windows-based network because of low resolution timestamps on
files.) If the path doesn’t say the network, it might tell us where to look to
clear out cached data.

Kind regards,

Alastair

--