On 4/26/20 11:25 PM, Steve Mykytyn via Cocoa-dev wrote:
I'm automatically managing code signing on all my Xcode projects.  Just
today, one started refusing to validate / distribute, claiming it was
missing a private key.  All the other projects continue to build just fine.

Tried restarting Xcode, turned automatic signing on and off, deleted
derived data, removed anything old in the keychain.  No luck.

Suggested next steps?

Since you didn't mention a reboot, last time I had inexplicable problems with code signing, a reboot cured it.

Best Regards
Markus