On Jan 25, 2009, at 3:25 AM, Tom wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if there is a way I can control which row template gets added when the user clicks the '+' button on an NSPredicateEditor. The template chosen seems to be random, but I want it to be a specific one for user convenience.

Kind regards,

Tom

Hi Tom,

Unfortunately there's no easy way to control this yet. Please file an enhancement request. Thanks!

Note that the current algorithm is not random: it picks the first unused rule in a breadth-first search.

-Peter