Sydney CocoaHeads meets on the FIRST Thursday of each month and is
meeting next Thursday, February 5th.

We will be meeting at UTS Broadway, in room CB02.03.17 which means
building 2, level 3, room 17 :

Map: http://www.uts.edu.au/about/mapsdirections/bway.html

If you get lost, I will try to be there a little early and you can
call my mobile : 0438 700  647

Pending last minute changes to his travel schedule, André Pang is our
confirmed speaker for February. Of Realmac software fame (Rapid Weaver
and Little Snapper), André is a great speaker and has spoken at
international conferences, corporate clients and special interest
groups just like ours. André is knowledgeable on a wide range of Mac
related programming topics so
it's sure to be interesting for all.

I have updated the calendar linked from the Google Groups page (
http://groups.google.com/group/sydney-cocoaheads ). The cocoaheads.org
is not yet up to date while I wait for edit rights to the admin
system.

Please RSVP via the form linked below if you plan to attend CocoaHeads
Sydney on February 5th, 2009. No problem if you end up not making it,
but it's good to be able to plan for numbers etc.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=pSro-pQGhJ38Fd8Z0bbzoLw

Cheers,
Mark.

--