> Check out PSMTabBarControl over on googlecode:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/maccode/wiki/WhatIsMacCode
>
> Dave

Hmm ok. I checked that out but the palette refused to appear in Interface
Builder. I followed their directions and put PSMTabBarControl.palette folder
into ~/Library/Palettes/ folder but no palettes appears in Inteface Builder
even after restarting IB. Any ideas?

Anyway, assuming if I want to make my own tab implementation, what mechanism do
I use to "merge" my custom view into the toolbar, meaning that the bottom
border of the toolbar disappears in areas where my custom view is directly
below the toolbar (this may not necessarily be all the horizontal space due to
source lists to the left etc.) Can a custom view affect its neighboring toolbar
like that in some way?

About PSMTabBarControl, anyone here has any experience with it? Does it "merge"
in the toolbar like it should?

And again about that Xtorrent image I posted earlier
(http://www.xtorrentp2p.com/1.png), what do you reckon he uses for tabs? You
think he's using PSMTabBarControl?