You could try calling NSWindow's setBorderThickness:forEdge: on NSMaxYEdge.

Don't know if it will work, but that would be where I would start.

HTH,
Alex

On Jan 3, 2010, at 11:41 AM, PCWiz wrote:

I have a window that looks like this right now:

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/2953/screenshot20100103at123.png

I've removed the titlebar buttons and everything, however there is still that space at the top where the titlebar usually is. Is there a way to remove that space (in other words, a way to set the height of the title bar?). Moving up the NSToolbar would work too, is that possible?

Independent Cocoa Developer, Macatomy Software
http://macatomy.com

This email sent to ahei...@johnshopkins.edu