hi,

  To write cocoa parser plugin for 3gp or MKV file format(for MAC OS on PC) do
we need to write in any specific plugin pattern/format.

 If not can we add our own member functions into this plugin in which case the
host application needs to know the prototypes of the member functions before
using this plugin.

 Kindly suggest us on how to implement this kind of cocoa plugin.

Thanks,
Santhosh