I've been doing some custom drawing in the
tableView:willDisplayCell:forTableColumn:row: and from this realized that if
you
hover over a row in the table view for about 3 seconds then it will call
willDisplayCell: again.

What's even more odd is that if I close the window and reopen it and hover over
a row again for 3 seconds then willDisplayCell: doesn't get called again unlike
before. So this only seems to happen the first time.

So my question really is, why does willDisplayCell: get called after a 3 sec
hover, is this a bug? and is there anyway around it?

Regards,
Josh.