On Oct 24, 2013, at 10:19 AM, Jerry Krinock <je...@ieee.org> wrote:
> Starting somewhere after OS X 10.6, NSArray instances respond to the NSSet
> method -allObjects.  I can’t find any documentation of this.  Also, it is not
> declared in the header NSArray.h

I see it's also documented for NSEnumerator, NSHashTable, and NSPointerArray.

Might be worth filing a Radar requesting that method be made official published
API like it is for the other collection classes.  There might be times when you
want to be able to send allObjects to a collection without knowing what kind of
collection it is, and it seems silly to have to special-case NSArray.

If Apple treats it the same as firstObject, you should only have to wait, what,
ten years to get the API publicly exposed? :)

--Andy