OK, I have a single pane inspector which chains to another single pane
inspector using pushPane. For this one particular pane, sometimes when we pop
back to the parent, it gave the error.

I tried putting a dealloc in my class and nilling out everything, but still got
the problem. I then added
    self.inspector = nil;
    self.parentSlice = nil;
to my dealloc, and since then I have not been able to reproduce the problem at
all.

I have created a number of subclasses of OUISingleViewInspectorPane but it is
only this particular one that triggers the problem.

I don’t know if you want to create a dealloc method for OUIInspectorPane which
nils those two references… It would obviously be better to know the cause and
fix it, but in the absence of that, perhaps this will fix the issue for
everyone.

Regards

Gideon