Hi

As you probably have heard or read somewhere, Xopus 2 (or at least the
most important modules of it) has been open sourced under the Apache
license on  August 30th: http://www.xopus.org

We already have built an "interface" for an alpha version of Xopus 2
(which we kindly received from Q42 some weeks ago) within the Wyona project.

We are now starting to really integrate the Xopus 2 OS version.
Because the OS version has slightly changed to the preview
version we had, we can't just plug it in unfortunately.

We want to write code which should be usable by other Cocoon projects,
such as for instance:

-Xopus sitemap for "reading and writing pipelines"
  (Probably some Java classes are needed)
-examples
-documentation

If we manage to write things generically (no Wyona dependencies)
which I am sure we are able to, then we can certainly donate the code
to the Cocoon project if you are interested in.

Maybe you would like to join our efforts. Any help is very welcome.

Thanks

Michael
wyona.org

--
OSCOM - Open Source Content Management Conference
September 25th - 27th 2002, Berkeley, California