Jeremy Quinn wrote:

> On Tuesday, May 28, 2002, at 02:22 PM, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>
>> FYI, the great guys at Q42 have written a clone of IE's
>> contentEditable for Mozilla.
>>
>> Check it out at http://xopus.org/index.jsp?menu=mozce : although
>> still rudimentary, it shows a lot of potential.
>>

> This is amazing!
>
> What I do not understand about this is how do you use it to get
> modified content back to the server?

Use javascript to either:
* place it (the HTML) in a hidden field and submit it to the server for
processing -> storage
or
* use javascript to put it in your XML format, then put it in a hidden
field and submit it to the server for storage

It is really cool. I have only had a quick look at it. I have to wonder
about performance, though... and backward compatibility when Mozilla
introduces their take on the matter...

best,
-Rob