Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>The Cocoon Project is working very hard to release 2.0.3 by Monday, July
>15.
>To meet this goal -- which clearly will benefit all users -- we need
>some *specific* QA (quality assurance) input from the user community.

Configuration :
- Tomcat 4.0,
- JDK 1.3.1,
- Win2K

I tested all samples, and here are the encountered problems :

- Deli is switched off by default, so the examples don't work without
changing cocoon.xconf (however, this is explained in the sample itself)

- JSP samples : ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet
Expected, since jasper.jar isn't in web-inf/lib

- Python samples don't work (com.ibm.bsf.BSFException: unable to load
language: jpython)
Expected, since I haven't jython.jar isn't in web-inf/lib

- Yahoo screen scrape : blank page.
Did Yahoo change the structure of their page ?

- Portal & authentication : Resource not found
Expected, since scratchpad isn't included, but what about removing the
link ?

Everything else works fine :-)

Sylvain

--