On Thursday, Nov 28, 2002, at 08:25 Europe/London, David Crossley wrote:

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
The Cocoon Project is working very hard to release 2.0.4 by Wednesday,
December 4.

To meet this goal -- which clearly will benefit all users -- we need
some *specific* QA (quality assurance) input from the user community.

To help, here's what you need to do:

1. Update your local CVS repository to the *latest* 2.0.4 branch
   version from CVS.
Thanks Carsten, but did you mean 2.0.3 branch?

Otherwise, would you please explain the cvs command for checkout.
Is it ...
cd cocoon_2_0_4_branch
cvs -d :ext:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/cvs checkout -r
cocoon_2_0_4_branch xml-cocoon2

I could not find such a branch and so i have been doing
commits to "cocoon_2_0_3_branch".
I am confused by this too ....

Also I am embarrassed to say (as I mentioned on this forum recently) I have some minor additions to the LuceneSearch functionality in 2.0.3, that I cannot test, because I cannot get 2.0.3 running under TomCat 4.1.12!

Which particular set of Jars do you have to move around to make this combination work?

Thanks for any help

regards Jeremy