Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

David Crossley wrote:

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

1. Update your local CVS repository to the *latest* 2.0.4 branch
version from CVS.

Thanks Carsten, but did you mean 2.0.3 branch?

Sorry for the confusion - yes I mean the 2.0.3 branch which contains
the 2.0.4 version.

Do we still keep the compiled sitemap engine as the default one ?

I personally would be +1 for switching to the interpreted engine which has been there for more than 10 months now...

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez Anyware Technologies
http://www.apache.org/~sylvain http://www.anyware-tech.com