Christopher Oliver wrote:

Sylvain Wallez wrote:

Here's my test (see below). I modified the viewCategory function in PetStore to track the value of "skipResults", and observed that when you use the browser back button and then reload the page, "skipResults" is correctly restored but not "foo.skip" which is set to the same value.

However, I realize now that my analyzis of the result (special handing of primitive types) was wrong. Writing "skipResults = 1" in JavaScript is equivalent to writing "Integer skipResults = new Integer(1)" in Java. This means "skipResults" refers to a new object of type Integer. And the reference to this object is restored when the continuation is restored.

Yes, that's correct.

Cool.

Now can you help me with this problem:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=104818906732548&w=2 :)

Ok, I'll give it a look over the week end (it's past 8pm european time)

Sylvain