From: Robert Koberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday 02 April 2003 16:17
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [RT] Towards a new/another Forms Framework

Hi,

Thanks for your comments. What is an example of something dangerous?

During a preview view, the submitter would not be able to access the file,
but through the CMS tool, which would perform a server-side transformation
on the XML (or fail). How could some dangerous content piece be used in this
situation?

During an editing view the file is sent to the client from a request to
simply return the file. How would this be potentially dangerous?

The file is in no way accessible from the outside. It is only accessible
through the tool by an authorized member of a group. The group lives in a
chroot jail.

Sorry if I am showing some basic naivete!

-Rob

Any e-mail message from the European Central Bank (ECB) is sent in good faith but
shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by the ECB except
where provided for in a written agreement.
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Any
unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is
prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via
e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.