<snip>

> I have used Swing quite a lot, and as you know I even gave a shot at
> making a WYSIWYG editor for XML. I had to debug the Editor.

Which xml namespaces were you trying to do this for?  xhtml, svg, mathml?
I've tried numerous times to extend the javax.swing.text.*.* packages and
had difficulties with replacing dtd's and applying schemas, etc.  Is there
any good open source endeavor in the area of editing XML? I like Bruno's
pollo for the namespaces it is designed for.  What I would like to see is a
good client WYSIWYG  editing system that works thru Cocoon services for
multiple authors(with permissions and say corporate associations) from
different parts of the world.  Have it work the xml documents like CVS does
source code.  And please don't point out anything with zilla on the end.

-Roger