At 20.40 27/09/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>Jessica,
>
>three things:
>
>1) could you please post the output of myfile.xml (in other words, the
>input of myfile.xsl) ?

I hope you wanted the output of the xml file in the browser ....

output:

title document 1

dummy content doc 1
10
Author1

Section A Section B
Content of section A Content of section B

chapter 3 chapter 2 chapter 1
content chapter 3 content chapter 2 content chapter 1

Paragraph 5 Paragraph 4
Content of Paragraph 5 Content of Paragraph 4

Paragraph 2
Content of Paragraph 2

Paragraph 1 Paragraph 3
Content of Paragraph 1 Content of Paragraph 3

chapter 4 chapter 5
content chapter 4 content chapter 5

Paragraph 6
Content of Paragraph 6

Paragraph 7
Content of Paragraph 7

>2) could you tell me why the output is in Italian ?

Because I work in Italy ?!

>3) could you use plain text for messages ?

Yes, it was a mistake (I was too quick with my mouse click ;-)).
Sorry again

>Best regards,

>                Luca Morandini
>                GIS Consultant
>               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>http://utenti.tripod.it/lmorandini/index.html

>HI it's me again.
>
>With this xml file I get the right chapters for the right sections and the
>right sections for the right document.
>Only that my output is something like this
>document
>section A section B
>chapter 1 chapter 2
>chapter 3
>

>I wanted to generate a document structure like this:
>document
>section A
>chapter 1
>chapter 2
>section B
>chapter 3
>

>I have no idea if my way how to use  the esql -query is wrong or if I have
>change the xsl file.
>
>But may some one just give me a hint ...
>
>Thank you in advance ...
>J.
>
>I will post again my xml and my xsl file. Sorry for this long posting.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsp:page laguage="java" xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp";
xmlns:esql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2";>
         <!-- Get Document -->
         <Document xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="schema.xsd"
xmlns:esql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2"; xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp";>
                 <esql:connection>
                         <esql:pool>xmldb</esql:pool>
                         <xsp:logic> String document= "1";</xsp:logic>
                         <esql:execute-query>
                                 <esql:query>select * from document where
DocID=<xsp:expr>document</xsp:expr>
                                 </esql:query>
                                 <esql:results>
                                         <esql:row-results>
                                                 <DocObj>
                                                         <esql:get-string
column="DocObject"/>
                                                 </DocObj>
                                                 <DocTitle>
                                                         <esql:get-string
column="DocTitle"/>
                                                 </DocTitle>
                                                 <DocVer>
                                                         <esql:get-string
column="DocVersion"/>
                                                 </DocVer>
                                                 <DocAuth>
                                                         <esql:get-string
column="DocAuthor"/>
                                                 </DocAuth>
                                                 <DocDate>
                                                         <esql:get-date
column="DocData"/>
                                                 </DocDate>
                                                 <!-- Get Sections-->
                                                 <Section>
                                                         <esql:execute-query>
                                                                 <esql:query>select
BuildSecID, SecID from secbuild where DocID=<xsp:expr>document</xsp:expr>
order by SecOrdine</esql:query>
                                                                 <esql:results>

<esql:row-results>

<xsp:logic>

String
buildSecID = <esql:get-string column="BuildSecID"/>;

String
section = <esql:get-string column="SecID"/>;

</xsp:logic>

<esql:execute-query>

  <esql:query>select
* from section where SecID=<xsp:expr>section</xsp:expr>

  </esql:query>

  <esql:results>

          <esql:row-results>

                  <SecTitle>

                          <esql:get-string
column="SecTitle"/>

                  </SecTitle>

                  <SecContent>

                          <esql:get-string
column="SecContent"/>

                  </SecContent>

                  <!--
Get Chapter -->

                  <Chapter>

                          <esql:execute-query>

                                  <esql:query>select
BuildChapID, ChapID from chapbuild where
BuildSecID=<xsp:expr>buildSecID</xsp:expr> order by ChapOrdine</esql:query>

                                  <esql:results>

                                          <esql:row-results>

                                                  <xsp:logic>

                                   String
buildchapID = <esql:get-string column="BuildChapID"/>;

                                String
chapter = <esql:get-string column="ChapID"/>;

                            </xsp:logic>

                                                  <esql:execute-query>

                                                          <esql:query>select
* from chapter where ChapID=<xsp:expr>chapter</xsp:expr>

                                                          </esql:query>

                                                          <esql:results>

                                                                  <esql:row-results>

                                                                          <ChapTitle>

<esql:get-string
column="ChapTitle"/>

                                                                          </ChapTitle>

                                                                          <ChapContent>

<esql:get-string
column="ChapContent"/>

</ChapContent>

                                                                          <Paragraph>

<esql:execute-query>

   <esql:query>select
ParaID from parabuild where BuildChapID=<xsp:expr>chapter</xsp:expr> order
by ParaOrdine</esql:query>

   <esql:results>

           <esql:row-results>

                   <xsp:logic>

      String
paragraph = <esql:get-string column="ParaID"/>;

</xsp:logic>

                   <esql:execute-query>

                           <esql:query>select
* from paragraph where ParaID=<xsp:expr>paragraph</xsp:expr>

                           </esql:query>

                           <esql:results>

                                   <esql:row-results>

                                           <ParaTitle>