Hello,

Because of some quirks in both Saxon & Xalan, I would
like to set Saxon to be my default XSLT transformer,
then add Xalan to be available when I need it (in the
sitemap: <map:transformer type="xslt-xalan"...)

I have the first part working fine (Saxon as default).
To get Xalan working too, I'm vaguely aware that I
have to add another transformer to my sitemap, and
maybe add a component into cocoon.xconf. Anyone know
how to do this? I'm using Cocoon 2.0.3.

Thanks,
John

http://faith.yahoo.com