Hello Galia,

Try to set the form encoding. It is in the "web.xml" file:
    <init-param>
      <param-name>form-encoding</param-name>
      <param-value>utf-8</param-value>
    </init-param>
Simply incomment it for cocoon 2.1.

GA> Hello,

GA> I have a problem with Cirilic encoding when working with xmlforms. Everything is
ok exept when I submit a cirilic text in a textbox:

GA> I write: Галя
GA> and on the server it appears like: #208;“#208;?#208;?#209;#143;

GA> In select or labels the text appears as cirilic. But in textboxes and textareas  -
not.

--
Best regards,
 Peter                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]