From: Code for Libraries [mailto:CODE4LIB@LISTSERV.ND.EDU] On Behalf Of Erik
Mitchell
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 6:11 AM
To: CODE4LIB@LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Anyone implementing common LIS applications on PaaS
providers?

Hi all,

I have been toying with the process of implementing common LIS applications
(e.g. Vufind, Dspace, Blacklight. .  .) on PaaS providers like Heroku and
Amazon Elastic Beanstalk.  I have just tried out of the box distributions so
far and have not made much progress but was wondering if someone else had tried
this or had ideas about what issues I might run into.

Thanks,

Erik

Erik Mitchell
Assistant Professor