Ben, Yes, I copied from the browser URIs, and that was sloppy. However, it was the quickest thing to do, plus it was addressed to a human, not a machine. The URI for the LC entry is there on the page. Unfortunately, the VIAF URI is called "Permalink" -- which isn't obvious.

I guess if I want anyone to answer my emails, I need to post mistakes. When I post correct information, my mail goes unanswered (not even a "thanks"). So, thanks, guys.

kc