From: Code for Libraries [CODE4LIB@LISTSERV.ND.EDU] on behalf of Karen Coyle
[li...@kcoyle.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2016 10:28 PM
To: CODE4LIB@LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Structured Data Markup on library web sites

I worked on the addition of schema.org data to the Bryn Mawr Classical
Reviews. Although I advised doing a "before and after" test to see how
it affected retrieval, I lost touch with the folks before that could
happen. However, their reviews do show up fairly high in Google, around
the 3-5th place on page one. Try these searches:

how to read a latin poem
/From Listeners to Viewers:/
/Butrint 4: The Archaeology and Histories of an Ionian Town

kc

/

--
Karen Coyle