Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 01/04/2002 10:57:38 PM:

[snip]
> Dion,
>
> I don't think you want to check in a Maven generated site. The next time
> you change something the checkin is going to be massive and the
> changelog will definitely break the 100k limit.
>
> We haven't checked in any of the generated docs for the Turbine sites
> and things are working just fine. Is there a particular concern you had?
> Why you want to check in the whole generated site into CVS?

The commons sub-projects web sites are periodically updated from CVS.

If I don't check the site in, it will be periodically back-levelled.

To fix this, I need to get Latka off the list of directories that are
autoupdated.

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au