Al Chou wrote:
Finally, having used the Pietschmann root finder framework, I think it needs
some modification to make it more user-friendly.  As a lay user, I would have
been much happier dealing with Brent W.'s interface than Herr Pietschmann's,
which was kind of cumbersome.  I think, though, with a little slimming down, it
would be quite workable.

I'm interested in hearung a few more details: what makes the framework cumbersome? Admittedly I didn't have time yet to look at Brent's framework.

J.Pietschmann