I think from earlier posts the plan is to deprecate the methods in lang, but
only after math reaches a 1.0 release.

Eric Pugh

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Gregory [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2003 7:00 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: FW: [lang] .lang.math (WAS: Words - for 2.0)

Resending.

Since we are on the topic of things in the wrong place... I'll raise
another
"arg" and ask: Why have an o.a.c.lang.math when we have a o.a.c.math in
the
works? If o.a.c.lang.math is really useful, why not move it to
o.a.c.math?

If you used the now deprecated range classes, you /should/ change your
code
to .lang.math. Hmm, maybe this is something we could do for 2.1/3.0.

Gary