Hi

Apologies, I've missed this thread as I've been on vacation for the last
week. Here's the patch as an attchment. Hopefully this should do the trick.

Best regards
Rory

Live Life in Broadband
www.telewest.co.uk

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of
the company. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in
error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any
computer.