Great, thanks.  A couple of minor comments inline:

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003, Stephen Colebourne wrote:

> I have checked the src and bin zip files. They seem OK. The only (minor)
> issue is that the text files have unix line endings. We fixed this on [lang]
> using an ant call.

By "fixed", do you mean switch to windows/dos line endings?  It seems the
files will have to be one or the other.

> I use unix, and so didn't have an md5 utility. The one I found (claims to be
> a GNU port), rejected the src md5 file until I added '*
> commons-primitives-1.0-RC1.zip' after the checksum. Then it was OK. However
> looking at the other jakarta md5s they don't seem to use this format, so I
> assume its particular to this program.
>
> Anyone recommend a better/alternative md5 program for Windows?

Doesn't cygwin have an md5 impl?  Otherwise I think I've seen Java based
impls as well.

If we find one that works well, we should add a link to it on the
<http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases/release.html> page.

> Stephen

Thanks to Robert by the way for his docs on the mirrored/signed release
process.  So far it's been very easy to follow.

- Rod <http://radio.weblogs.com/0122027/>