I spent some time checking out the [sql] project in the commons sandbox today. I may try it out in a project that I'm working on.

[sql] seems to be pretty dead lately, are there any active committers listening? I have a few documentation fixes, and also the project.xml needed some updates in order to build successfully. It needed jelly-SNAPSHOT in order to property process the xdocs.

Is it alright if I go ahead and commit these changes?

Is there a standard procedure to follow in this situation? If a project has become stagnant, and another committer wants to do some work on it, should they just send a message to the dev list, and if no response is given in a few days, go ahead and start working?

Thanks for any info.